Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our Home: Before

Let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we? Well, it's memory lane for me - for you, it may be the first time you're seeing our little 'ol place!

I wanted you all to get a feel for how our house looked 3+ years ago when Big Man and I (pre-engagement) did a walk-through and fell in love. I mean, we fell in love with ALL THIS!

So join me as we look back, and then in the coming weeks, I'll show you what each room looks like today!

the Living Room
This place had carpet, carpet, and mooooore carpet!

the Kitchen
All I could think when I walked in the kitchen was "It's all the same color!"
Walls, cabinets, ceiling, fixtures... carpet... all an orangey wood color.


Nice curtains, right? Just you wait...

the "Horse Room"
aka Little Man's room
Patchwork carpet and horse curtains - every little boy's dream!

the "Rainbow Room"
aka the Office/Guest Room
Psychedelic rainbow carpet - for your inner hippie.
(Actually I really liked this carpet, and saved a square of it for posterity.)

the Master Bedroom
 Blue walls, blue carpet, blue-ish drapes...


the Master Bathroom
...blue tile, blue carpet - wait, blue carpet in the bathroom?!

the Hall Bathroom
Ahhh, nothing says peace and tranquility quite like peachy-pink tile with dusty rose accents.

So, what do you think? Are you wondering if we made the right decision?

Well, we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment