Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello World!

Why hello world!! Welcome to Always Newlyweds! Let me tell you a little bit about MY world.

Our Family
I'm Sarah, aka Mommy.

This is Big Man...

And this is Little Man!
...which leads me to:

Our Baby
Little Man is just the greatest thing since DVR, and we love looking back and seeing how much he's grown and all he has learned over his first year of life! From his birth story, to his obsession with Puffs, to our LOVE affair with cloth diapers, I will share all things Little Man. 

Our Home
We live in a lovely little 1960s rancher that we have fixed up room by room over the last 3 years. In the coming weeks, I will share our "Before and After" pictures (because house tours and B&A pictures are my FAVORITE things about a blog!). 

A may post a recipe here and there, I just might tell you what the Lord has been teaching me lately, and I'm sure I will talk about our travels. I may even get all sappy and talk about how wonderful it has been to be married to the Big Man for almost 3 years now! 

All in all, you will find random posts about the normalcy and exquisiteness of daily life for the 
Always Newlyweds. 

No matter how long it's been since the wedding... we're Always Newlyweds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, this is Megan from The Homes I Have Made! You had left a comment about our blue rug, your comment didn't have an email address so I hope it's okay I found you over here :) We LOVE this rug SO SO much. It shed a bunch in the beginning (when it was brand new) but not so terrible that I really noticed. But now (about a year old) it doesn't shed at all. We now use it in our front entryway and it gets a ton of traffic with no shedding. Hope that helps! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan! Thanks so much for responding! That helps a lot!! I think I will get it even though it's a little more than I would usually spend - everything else that's similar is just more expensive!

      I actually blog more regularly at [http://sarahg816.blogspot.com] so feel free to stop by! I will definitely be updating in the next month or so on the progress of my son's Big Boy Room and the pending arrival of our second little guy in March! Thanks again for the rug recommendation! :)

      Delete